The Dreamerz The Dreamerz

Nice point and click game

Have finished this game on bubblebox, nice point and click game, cute art, great puzzles and good story, nice work, keep it up!

Epic War 4 Epic War 4

Daily Feature!

Finally boss, congrats!! awesome game and epic battle scene ever.

artlogicgames responds:

whew, so hard to be number one. should be learn lot from you bro :). thanks for the grats.

Coma Coma

Great game!

Remind me of a lot of Nevermore 3, animation, style, background, music, sound, dialog, platform, everything! thanks for great game, favorites!

shrink it shrink it

Nice physic game

This game is unique, challenging, and well done made, just need level choices plus save the completed level and the map editor to create your own puzzle, other than it's a good physic game, should be put on the front page, keep making the game like this.

Little Wheel Little Wheel

Best

Pretty easy and short, but best point and click game I've ever seen.

Sergeser Sergeser

Cool

The graphic was colorful, the gameplay easy to understand, kinda boring after 4-5 gameplay, though. Such as other match 3 games, but it should need more feature, effect or somthing new than other match 3 games. The only complain for the game that you couldn't shift marble when the marble falling down, meanwhile many match 3 games featured that. Other than it was cool game, congratulation for this game, especially for the programmer, without lessen respect for the artist :P

Nevermore 3 Nevermore 3

Exellence Work

Great graphic and animation, relaxing music and sound (especially snoring and waterfall sound) were match to the atmosphere of the game, nice to know there's implementation of dialogue to solve the puzzle and deeper the nice story, almost quit the game when I got trapped, but still nice tricky to find the button to get out. The glowed dot puzzle in the cave was also brilliant, and this game is not hard, but not easy though, I spend almost an hours to complete this game without any walkthrough, best non violence adventure game I have ever played, thank you for creating this one.

I found little glitch on the "Moss Gate", when I reach last floor and jump to right side, I through out the wall house :p anyway I never play the 2nd and 1st series before, but it surely good as previous series.

The only complains for this game is sometimes I couldn't move forwards that it should be can pass in the normal conditions, like before the gate open at the jump on the top of rock roof (at the "Moss Gate") and also on the top of left stair (where's there're 2 stairs becomes a bridge, surprise!!), and sometimes I could jump off the top of stage. Also there's no game over or die make you must climb up over and over if you go down.

Overall, exellence work, it's became my favorites.

Voidgale : Arena Voidgale : Arena

Very Nice

Great graphic, animation, gameplay, story, and everything, well done, please make more!

Music Catch 2 Music Catch 2

Stunning

All flying text when I catching yellow shapes are describes this game at all.

The Detox The Detox

Nice

Nice work, but the control would be better if you can use AWDS key for movements, like Frantic, 2 movement modes: Mouse move and Key move.

Overall,